Fallon's Blog

Monday, 19 May 2014

Excersise 4

Nancy Pearl does the reading for the Audio Book in regards to Isabella : Story of the Sky.
Posted by Fallon's Blog at 20:31
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Exercise 4, library promotion, videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (14)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Exercise 10 The facebook page doesn't really hav...
      • Exercise 9 My local council or Library would be S...
      • Exercise 8 I thought that the filter bubbles v...
      • Exercise 7 Sydney : The Sydney Institute, The S...
      • Exercise 6 I think that libraries should use this...
      • Exercise 5 Why do I think it is a good reason for...
      • Excersise 4 Nancy Pearl does the reading for th...
      • Exercise 3 This Photo below is one that is of The...
      • Exercise 2 I decided to pick the blog Librarian ...
      • Question 1. Social Media or as its called Library...

Contributors

  • Fallon's Blog
  • SM jigme
  • Sharon LIS
  • Sooyoun Social Media
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.